Taxi to Mullet Bay for 6

dj.calvo

Hello all. I will be traveling in August to St. Martin via Carnival's Liberty and plan to spend the day between Mullet and Maho Bay. Can anyone give me an idea of taxi fares for six round trip? Also, are there chairs available to rent at Mullet Bay? How much would it cost?

Thanks!

I too will be travelling to Maho area with my family of 5 (3 children). We want to do a catamaran excursion but unfortunately they do not visit Maho beach. Want to see if its cost affective and if we have time to finish our exucursion which brings us back at roughly 12:30, then take a taxi with our family to the beach for a few hours and be back by 6pm to set sail. Any ideas on cost and times and how hard it would be to find a taxi to take us there?

it was about $7 to $8 per person one way to Maho. Cheaper the more people you had).They do charge for kids. There is a local bus if you are willing to walk into town that is cheaper.

Traffic from that side was horrid. Come back at least an hour and a half early.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Forums mobile app

it was about $7 to $8 per person one way to Maho. Cheaper the more people you had).They do charge for kids. There is a local bus if you are willing to walk into town that is cheaper.

Traffic from that side was horrid. Come back at least an hour and a half early.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Forums mobile app

I don't want to use the bus because I feel that it will be more time consuming. I prefer the taxi, so where can we catch a taxi to Mullet Bay and Maho? Do we have to walk to a certain place or street?

I don't want to use the bus because I feel that it will be more time consuming. I prefer the taxi, so where can we catch a taxi to Mullet Bay and Maho? Do we have to walk to a certain place or street?

Taxi is the way to go, walk to the end of the pier and make a left when you see the Info Booth. You'll see the taxis and drivers waiting for passengers.

Here's the taxi information from the port:

P5200351-L.jpg

We had them drop us off at Mullet and spent the morning there (lovely place) and then walked over to Maho for the remainder of the day.

I have a complete review of our day there listed in my signature line with TONS of pictures and how we did it if you are interested. :)