Tell me all the tips for allure of the seas in the Mediterranean and all ports,

Pam bam

Hello We are going on our first cruise in 31st May 2015 for 7 nights on the Allure of the seas, our ports of call are Palma De Mallorca, Marseille, La Spezia, Civitavecchia, Naples, I'd love to know any tips about the ship Allure of the seas, and tips about the ports, And if anybody stayed on deck 7 room 7438 what was it like, is it quite or can u hear music and that from upstairs,

Sent from my iPad using Forums

That's a lot of stuff to ask in one question ;)

May I suggest you go to the ports of call board for Med ports and click on each relevant country where you'll find a wealth of information and can ask questions about specifi ports http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19

It would help if you mentioned what type of thing you're interested in - sightseeing/beach/shopping etc

As for the specific question about your cabin you may get more responses if you make that the subject of your post. You will LOVE Allure :D

I've done this cruise twice now on Liberty and will be doing for a third time on Allure on 30th of August. Never been on Allure before either so can't comment on that. But as for the ports. Palma De Mallorca is a new port this year so no idea what it. Couple of our opinions from prev cruises. The worst port for us is Naples unless your planning trips. We didn't like Naples itself and found it dirty to be honest but the trips here are great. We did the Mount Vesuvius and Pompeii hike it was brilliant. Thinking this year about Herculaneum or Sorrento trip.

Civitavecchia is of course for Rome. We felt there is so much to see in Rome that you can be a little rushed on the tours. But Rome is lovely.

La Spezia we did Pisa as you can't go there without seeing the Leaning Tower. But this area is so beautiful I don't think you could go wrong whatever you do here.

Marseille again beautiful any trip here would be great.

Our favourite place however Monaco and Monte Carlo are off this cruise itinerary which is a shame. Great place to visit.

We did all our trips through RCI but I hear a lot of the private trips are good and cab be a lot cheaper.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When we cruised on Liberty (similar itinerary), we used Share a Shore Excursion in Italy dot com for our port days in Civitavecchia and Naples. For only slightly more than ship's excursion we had a van of 8 with a guide. In Rome (tour #CI4) it was SO nice not being in a huge tour bus, following the masses of people. Our guide handled tickets and saved us much time waiting in lines. In Naples we did the Pompeii, Sorento, Positano (Amalfi Coast) tour #NA4G and it was our favorite of the whole trip.

You'll LOVE the itinerary and Allure!

Get a guidebook...that's the best way to find out everything about where you're going...Libraries have them, if you don't want to buy one!
:confused::confused:

A classic (and un-helpful) response from cb at sea. I bet the OP never thought of a travel book ;)

Edited by 1ParticularHbr

Get a guidebook...that's the best way to find out everything about where you're going...Libraries have them, if you don't want to buy one!

If you want to be a smart ass go and be smart somewhare else, *******,

Good quote gave me a laugh this rainy morning in Sydney :):)

Lol lol awww I'm freezing cold here at 8.30 at night here in Ireland, lol :) Ah they complain to much on this, they'd want to stop worrying what other people put up, lol lol