Which beach to visit to still make our 6p excursion?

jenne252

Hello! We will be on the Carnival Sunshine in two weeks, and visiting Aruba on Monday Sept 14th.

We received a Carnival gift card as a wedding gift, so we used it to book an excursion in Aruba, a Sunset Cocktail Sail. The excursion is from 6p-8p. We are in port from 1p-8p.

I have read that it is common to be delayed getting off the ship or docking in Aruba, for an hour or so.

Assuming that is the case, would we reasonably be able to visit Eagle or Palm Beach from maybe 2pm until 5pm?

Could someone give me approximate times to get from Cruise Pier to Eagle Beach and to Palm Beach in a taxi? What about a bus?

Thanks!!

I am not sure where you will be meeting your sunset tour, but I'm assuming, since you booked it through the ship, that they will meet you near the cruise port and transport you to the boat for the tour. If the tour boat is docked in Palm Beach, you can probably be allowed to just meet them at the dock, but I'd check on that to be certain. If that is the case, you could go on down to Palm Beach and enjoy a few hours before the tour starts. There are several tour boats docked in that area, and any of the tour vendors will be happy to point you in the right direction. From the ship, Palm Beach is probably about 20 - 25 minutes away by taxi, much longer if you take the bus. You will pass by Eagle Beach along the way, if you would prefer to get off there. If you have to travel with the ship excursion group (which I doubt) then Eagle Beach will be little closer.

Hmm, I wonder if we will be boarding in Palm Beach. It is definitely a Carnival Excursion, but I have no idea where we will board it

You probably won't be able to find out until you get on the ship. The excursion desk should be able to tell you. If not, you probably won't know until you get your excursion tickets. Did they tell you the name of the boat? They will more than likely have other passengers on board besides cruisers, and will have to be at their pier to pick them up.