Eastern Caribbean -Weather in August?

Peardrop

Hello all,

We are excitedly looking forward to our first cruise in the caribbean (as UK cruisers, our previous trips have all been European) and we are sailing on Freedom in August. We will have a blast whatever the weather, but can anyone give me an idea of what to expect weather/temperature wise?

Many thanks

Peardrop [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

90's with lots of humidity. Chance of showers each day in the afternoon of the 15-30 downpour type.

You might get lucky or unlucky enough to have a hurricane roll through the Caribbean at that time as well. In which case you will be diverted around the storm.

We did the Eastern on Allure last August. I have never ever felt so hot on a moving ship - the humidity out on deck was intense. We knew we were sailing in hurricane season and there was a risk of a storm but, apart from one afternoon where we had a heavy downpour for a couple of hours, the weather was sunny and extremely hot.

Thanks guys, sounds great and we will be really happy with lots of children as we have 4 teens in our group of 2 families, so lots of fun for everyone [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Water temps will be in the mid 80's. Air temps about the same, low to mid 80s on water, a little higher ashore especially on the larger island, but both ashore, and in windless places on the ship, you will notice the humidity.

Edited by zqvol