Best stores for higher end booze/watches?

Lupush

Hi Everyone,

Sorry if this topic has been covered in another thread. Can anyone recommend the best stores in Phillipsburg for higher end liquor and watches? Typically when I go to St. Maarten I end up coming home with a few nice bottles of single malt and a decent watch (Omega, Breitling, Rolex, etc..). I've used Ray's jewelers before, had a few good experiences with them. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

There are plenty of stores on Front St in Philipsburg that sell alcohol that you can easily walk in and walk out to check prices. We buy ours on Front St, store is called Friendly's Duty Free and it's across the street from another store called Longchamps.

If buying a watch, stay away from stores that the cruise line is pushing as they get a kickback. Research prices at home and I would only buy from a reputable authorized dealer so your warranty is valid.

A great source for comparison prices ref watches.

http://www.jomashop.com/

Print out the once that take your fancy and see if the shops will match it. My guess not.

Tried this before whilst looking for a Rolex Miligaus.. The watch shop dealers laughed.

They would not match the price.

Edited by Magnetchief