New website for Sagrada Familia tickets?

stefanny28

Hi;

Apparently, there is a new website called Clorian that is selling tickets for La Sagrada Familia (Carol from the Barcelona Free Forum told me). Ticketmaster does not sell them anymore.

I look for the website on Google but can't find it.

Does anyone has more info?

We need to buy our tickets for our July cruise soon.

Thanks

Hi;

Apparently, there is a new website called Clorian that is selling tickets for La Sagrada Familia (Carol from the Barcelona Free Forum told me). Ticketmaster does not sell them anymore.

I look for the website on Google but can't find it.

Does anyone has more info?

We need to buy our tickets for our July cruise soon.

Thanks

https://www.clorian.com/

Alternatively you can access Clorian via the official Sagrada Familia website - here is the link to the ticket page http://sagradafamilia.cat/sf-eng/docs_serveis/infoTarifesInd.php Scroll down to see ticket options then, as you click on whichever ticket you want, you will be re-directed to Clorian.

Edited by campolady

We just purchased tickets for our May trip yesterday. The web site was very easy to use. We used the Sagrada Familia web site first to choose tickets. All is in English. Once you choose date, how many tickets and what type, and time, the site then links you to the Clorian site to pay. Although this was not in English (or perhaps there was a link to English that I did not see), it was very easy to determine that they just wanted your credit card number, expiration month/date, and 3-digit code from the back of the credit card. Once you purchase the tickets, there will be a link to print the tickets. Also, you will receive an e-mail with a pdf copy of the tickets. Very easy!

I am going to be purchasing my tickets soon and had a question to those that have been there before.

If I book the 9:00am entrance time, the first entrance time is at 9:30am for the Passion Tower. If I book the 9:30am tower can you then go back into the main part of the church once you are finished with the tower?

Thanks

I am going to be purchasing my tickets soon and had a question to those that have been there before.

If I book the 9:00am entrance time, the first entrance time is at 9:30am for the Passion Tower. If I book the 9:30am tower can you then go back into the main part of the church once you are finished with the tower?

Thanks

Yes. Last time we were there, we had just booked the admission. After visiting the church, we went to the ticket booth and booked tower tickets. We had to wait about 1/2 hour for the tower. However, once you come down from the tower you are in the main part of the church and can still look around for as long as you want. Just an FYI for anyone who decides to wait to book tower tickets when you get there, get them as soon as you arrive. We were able to go to the back of the ticket booth and did not have to wait in any lines. If you wait until after you have looked around the inside of the church, you may have to wait until your timed ticket for the towers comes up. And they were very strict with the timed tower tickets. Make sure you are there at your appointed time.

Yes. Last time we were there, we had just booked the admission. After visiting the church, we went to the ticket booth and booked tower tickets. We had to wait about 1/2 hour for the tower. However, once you come down from the tower you are in the main part of the church and can still look around for as long as you want. Just an FYI for anyone who decides to wait to book tower tickets when you get there, get them as soon as you arrive. We were able to go to the back of the ticket booth and did not have to wait in any lines. If you wait until after you have looked around the inside of the church, you may have to wait until your timed ticket for the towers comes up. And they were very strict with the timed tower tickets. Make sure you are there at your appointed time.

Thank you, I pre-booked the 9:00am entrance and the 9:30 nativity tower.

Glad it worked for you, OP! I have been trying for two days and the transaction always fails. We called Mastercard and the problem is not with them. I pick everything and enter the CC info and then the site says "contact merchant".

Anyone have any idea what could be wrong?

I used my United Airlines Chase Visa (0% international fee) and it went through with no problems.

The website did run the transaction through Verified Visa before final approval.

My US Air one doesn't get that far. "Transaction failed" is the most frequent message along with the "contact merchant".

We stood in line before to get in but really, really want to go to the towers this time.

My US Air one doesn't get that far. "Transaction failed" is the most frequent message along with the "contact merchant".

We stood in line before to get in but really, really want to go to the towers this time.

It finally worked! Whether it was a problem with the website or our card, I don't know, but the day following the call to Mastercard about overseas transactions, it worked. I am so excited!

Thanks to the poster who posted the link for the tickets and to those who said it was working for them.

Sounds like you ran into some fraud protection and once you called back they lifted the restriction.

I just had the same thing happen to me with 2 different cards when I was trying to buy some train tickets. Wells Fargo actually called me and I had to call Chase.

Glad it worked out for you.

This might seem like a silly question...but for ticket purchases regarding children, children under 11 years old are free, correct? There is a selection for children under 18, and then a separate for children under 11. I need a total of three children's tickets, aged 8, 6, and 3. So those are indeed for the general public and are free? I just want to make sure there are no surprises when I get to the church and I didn't pick the right tickets and have to wait in the line to purchase new tickets. Also I searched the website but could not find the age they consider a senior person. Does anyone know what that age is? Thank you!

A great big THANK YOU to stefanny28 for bringing the new vendor to our attention and to campolady for posting the website. Just purchased my tickets for June 12th ... t'was easy and fast. Thanks, again.

I was looking at the website, and I could not find a price option that includes the Sagrada Familia visit with guide and Tower visit. All I see is Sagrada Familia visit with guide(audio or person, no Tower), or Sagrada Familia visit with Tower(no guide for Sagrada Familia visit).

Are others seeing the same? I would like to have a guide for the visit and see one of the Towers.