Any post-cruise tour recommendations?

Stockjock

Doing a tour out of St. Maarten that gets back around noon. We're spending 2 nights post cruise on the Dutch side.

We have 1 full day and thought about doing a tour. Found one that seemed well-priced at $37 pp for about 4.5 hours, but it picks us up at the hotel at 9 am, which seemed a bit early to me. We'll likely be out the night before and will probably get in late and get out later the next morning.

Looking mostly for something that goes to both sides of the island, spends time at Maho Beach, spends time at Orient Beach, gives an overview of the island, etc.

Or...I guess I could take a bus, shuttle or the like to the beach.

Thought about renting a car, but I'll want a few drinks at the beach and probably better not to mix the two.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Staying at Holland House.

Actually, I just booked Bernard Tours, as I've used him before and I thought he did a good job. On the downside, it leaves earlier than I'd like (8:30) and returns earlier than I'd prefer (2:30).

I'll still have some time the day the ship gets in and maybe a little bit of time the day of the flight, although I may just hang at Maho Beach since it's so close to the airport.

Staying at Holland House.

Actually, I just booked Bernard Tours, as I've used him before and I thought he did a good job. On the downside, it leaves earlier than I'd like (8:30) and returns earlier than I'd prefer (2:30).

I'll still have some time the day the ship gets in and maybe a little bit of time the day of the flight, although I may just hang at Maho Beach since it's so close to the airport.

Stsying at Holland House, if you like Indian food, our favorite on the island is basically just across the street.

Shiv Sagar

Say hello to Bernard from Gary and Mary Ann.

gary