Which beach on grand cayman?

Leslie401972

There will be a total of 11 people which includes kids ages 6,12,12,17 and 17. We looked at Royal palms but it says it's an adult only pool and we really don't want to fight with kids about the pool so we need a free beach and cheap chair and umbrella rentals. How much are the chairs and umbrellas to rent?

All of the beaches are free and public. If you don't need a pool, the above suggestion is the one for your group. Restrooms, restaurant, watersport rentals and chair/umbrella rentals. The bus is $2.50 pp...very easy to do!

The bus is the cheapest part of the day...that's the ONLY thing that's "cheap" on Grand Cayman....it's the most expensive country in the Caribbean! If I remember, 2 chairs and 1 umbrella ran in the $30 range....

Edited by cb at sea

I would suggest Seagrapes Public Beach / Calico Jack's beach if you don't miss having a pool.

If you would like use of a pool, I am pretty sure that the Marriott on Seven Mile Beach offers day passes for cruise passengers. I used to live in Grand Cayman and the price then was $30 per adults and kids were free and it included use of beach, pool, facilities, and chairs.

Edited by CocoCandy