Haifa

casofilia

I see that the Fantasia is due to visit Haifa in the near future. I presume that it has done it in the past too.

I was wondering what is placed in a passport when visiting Haifa.

Do the Israeli Authorities require to see passports if one leaves the ship either alone or with a ship arranged shore excursion?

If they do, do they add a "visa" to your passport?

Thank you

Mike

All cruise ships visiting Israeli ports will usually have Israeli customs & immigration officials aboard the day prior to arrival to view the passports of all passengers, whether they intend to go ashore or not. Passports are NOT stamped but instead each passenger will receive a stamped immigration card that will be surrendered to port authorities on arrival and eventual reembarcation.

All cruise ships visiting Israeli ports will usually have Israeli customs & immigration officials aboard the day prior to arrival to view the passports of all passengers, whether they intend to go ashore or not. Passports are NOT stamped but instead each passenger will receive a stamped immigration card that will be surrendered to port authorities on arrival and eventual reembarcation.

The OP signing off as the above is just what I wanted; and what I was hoping would be said.

Thank you for all responses.

Mike