NCL Sun SG

hpecorari

Go to the NCL site and look at the deck plan for the ship. the plan will tell you if the beds convert or not.

That, of course, is the first thing that I did.....and it does not. Not the US site or the UK site. However, I did search the boards and someone did say they did. Thanks!

The suite description says it is a queen bed. That means it is not two twins. The other bed is a fold out couch.

Well, when I finally called them again they said it could be separated. Also, when searching the forums here others said it had been separated for them. So, I'll report back after my October cruise when I see first hand! LOL

We are in an SG on the Sun in November and I have had a ton of conflicting info. On the NCL site it actually says in one place it does, while if you go to another place it says it is a queen so it doesn't.

I know I have read on here that some were told then can't be, while others have had them separated. I figured we would just figure it out when we got there :D If they do separate my teenage boys will be happy, if they don't eh they can just cope with the sofa bed. The sofa bed would be hard for them to deal with, my youngest sleeps in our old king bed, our oldest has decided to forgo beds and has made a nest of blankets on the floor of his room... he is a strange one!

I am looking forward to seeing if they really do separate from you if you remember to post!

The suites have true queens or kings. They are not singles pushed together. If anyone in a suite wants multiple beds it has to be sofa/love seat beds or roll aways.

I just called them again today. Yesterday I spoke with someone at the NCL number and today I spoke with someone at CAS, both times I was told that the SG cabin beds did separate and that my file is marked for them to be set up as two twin beds. So, in reality, we'll just have to wait until October to see if this is true. Gosh, I hate waiting so long! LOL

We are in an SG on the Sun in November and I have had a ton of conflicting info. On the NCL site it actually says in one place it does, while if you go to another place it says it is a queen so it doesn't.

I know I have read on here that some were told then can't be, while others have had them separated. I figured we would just figure it out when we got there :D If they do separate my teenage boys will be happy, if they don't eh they can just cope with the sofa bed. The sofa bed would be hard for them to deal with, my youngest sleeps in our old king bed, our oldest has decided to forgo beds and has made a nest of blankets on the floor of his room... he is a strange one!

I am looking forward to seeing if they really do separate from you if you remember to post!

I hope I'll remember! LOL

If not, e-mail me at har40@comcast dotnet

I'll be back October 20th.

Now, lets see between you and I if one of us remember! LOL

• 4 months later...

Archived