Mr. Sanchos

sfzpilot

My friend and I are on a tight budget for this cruise. I know I can find a relatively good deal on the all-inclusive package for around $49.99. Are there any specific websites anyone recommends to book? We would rather not book through the cruise line.

Next, I know we'll have to get a taxi there. We really only want to lay in a chair on the beach and go in the pool. Is this stuff free or do you need to get a package? We aren't really drinkers and we can just pay for food if we want.

Thanks!

Mr. Sanchos has a non-AI side with no admission fee and pay-as-you-go for your food and drinks. Small pool, especially compared to Paradise Beach, and the water toys, etc will still cost you extra (same thing for the AI side). Unless you think you will eat/drink $50 each I would think about non-AI as an option.

Maybe look at The money bar?

youtube some videos and see what you think.

That is what we have planned

Michael

We love the money bar for snorkeling from the shore, and it is closer and a cheaper cab ride ($10 compared to $16-17), but no beach (you enter the water via steps) and no pool -- that's what the OP was looking for.

If the drinks aren't a big issue and you are interested in buying food as you wish, I would definitely check in to the non AI side. Yes, the pool is smaller than the AI side, so that "might" make a difference to you. But we paid for the AI side and really liked the way the non-AI side looked and actually spent the last half of our day over there. I have a complete review of Mr Sanchos in my signature line and it has tons of pictures of both sides if you are interested. :)

• 3 weeks later...

There is a listing of the beaches and the fare to get to them at the taxi stand. While we were waiting in line my friend and I turned to the couple behind us and asked them if they wanted to share a cab to Paradise beach. They agreed so it was only $4 each. At the beach all four of us got front row chairs. My friend and I split a bucket of beers and the other couple did not purchase anything but still did not have to pay a rental fee for chairs. Left together and shared a cab back to port, easy , peasy, cheap beautiful day.