Coach Transfers, Southampton to London Heathrow

NSWP

G'day, can anybody tell me if P&O or their transport contractor operate coach transfers post cruise from Southampton Cruise Terminals to London Heathrow? I know National Express does them from their bus station in Southampton, but a bit of a hassle getting there, done that before.

Following our Oriana cruise next year, we will be heading from Southampton to LHR for the long flight home.

Thanks in anticipation.

Edited by NSWP

Hi, I'm sorry I can't answer your question as P&O now use a company called Intercruise (I think) and I don't know if they have a service to Heathrow. However P&O used to use Eavesway coaches and they did pick up/drop off at Heathrow. Perhaps you could contact them? Another alternative might be to hire a car for the one way trip. Hope that helps, Sue.

Eavesway certainly provide this service even though they are no longer P & O's preferred contractor - they now cover all ships from Southampton.

Just look up their web site and it will give you the timetable and the fare and allow you to book direct with them. A fantastic company who cannot do enough for their passengers, and very comfy coaches as well.

David