Oasis class ship question please help

My other half is diabetic, the only thing he mainly drinks is knob creek and makers mark do they offer these on the Oasis class ships, we will be on the Harmony in 11 days.

They offered Knob Creek and Makers for years, but have just recently been changing the spirits that they carry. If these are not available, there will be other similar brands.

Oh oh and we got the drink package, it be useless without those two because all other brands contain high sugars ugh, maybe somebody that has been on the HOS recently can let me know what they offer? Thanks Bob!

I am also diabetic and it appears one of us is confused. Just to confirm my beliefs, I Googled the sugar and carbs in Maker's Mark and Crown. Both are zero grams. Personal preference may make one brand "better" than others but from a diabetic point of view, there is no difference. If I am missing something, please let me know.

For some reason he has tested drinking both and his glucose and found his glucose does not change drinking Makers Mark and Knob Creed but with Crown Royal glucose goes slightly higher each time, everybody is different I guess, but your right all of them are safe for diabetics.

While I'm not a diabetic I do enjoy my bourbon. My last cruise was a year ago but on it I was told fleet wide that they were facing in new spirits. One is my favorite which is buffalo trace. They also had bullet bourbon which is very good but I think they where phasing out makers mark as one of their offerings. That was also on the liberty so things on an oasis might be different.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk