Azura

smokey01

We are thinking of booking 14th August on Azura with the saver fare.

We have been on P & O many times but not for the last 4 years. Can you tell me how likely we would be to get our dining preference. We would prefer Freedom dining but second sitting would be ok. First sitting we would hate.

Also does anyone know the cost of the thermal suite for the full cruise?

We have been on P & O many times but not for the last 4 years. Can you tell me how likely we would be to get our dining preference. We would prefer Freedom dining but second sitting would be ok. First sitting we would hate.

Not sure of the cost for the thermal suite, but think you will be very unlikely to get freedom dining at this late stage. We booked an early saver on Azura in May and chose freedom dining but were allocated 2nd sitting. We are also on this cruise, hope you get what you request.

The way things are at the moment you are most likely to get second sitting. If by an odd chance you get first go down and ask if you can swap, even with you being a saver fare they will snap your hand off as there will be a queue for first sitting.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We Have recently returned from the Baltic cruise on Azura. We booked a Saver fare about 2 months before and we were allocated Freedom Dining

I know of others on the cruise who were able to swap to their preferred dining choice

I think the cost of the Thermal Suite may depend on the length of the cruise you are doing & if they're doing any special offers.

When I was on azura in May (7 nights) the cost was £15 per person a day, however, they also offered a "package" which was £60 for the week.

One thing I would suggest though is that as soon as you embark, head to the spa area & get it booked as spaces are limited.

Hope this helps.

Joan