Sailing tour?

no1racefan1

H and I will be in KW end of Feb. on Carnival Victory. The stop is from 7:30am-1:30 pm. We have a bike tour booked through Carnival but I have recently developed a knee injury and am not sure if I'll be up to biking.

I've always really wanted to go on a sailboat--a real sailboat, not the catamaran kind that don't use their sails. Does anybody know of any tours we can look into that we would be able to book a sailboat ride in the time allotted? Doesn't need to include snorkeling.

I'd also like to have a little time left over for a short walk through Key West and some key lime pie, but if we can't fit it all in I'd forego the walk (but not the pie) :D

This cuts it a little close but they won't be going very far out of Key West so might be doable (assuming you can find your way back to the boat)

"We're (Sebago) working on getting that updated - I need photos - but ran and got that Bloody Mary one yesterday lol! So, this is our morning sail daily from 11am to 1pm it will include complimentary bloody marys, mimosas, cocktails, premium beers, boutique wines, sangria, soft drinks and water. "

Otherwise, there is this from 11:00 to 1:00 ---> https://keywestsebago.com/collections/key-west-schooners/products/morning-champagne-sail

Pjk