Beach snorkeling in Bonaire and Curacao

cmarthab

My husband and I will be cruising on RC in a couple of weeks with some non-snorkeling family. Can anyone recommend beaches we can cab to in Bonaire and/or Curacao, so we can snorkel and they can relax on the beach? Thank you!

My husband and I will be cruising on RC in a couple of weeks with some non-snorkeling family. Can anyone recommend beaches we can cab to in Bonaire and/or Curacao, so we can snorkel and they can relax on the beach? Thank you!

Bonaire is Eco-friendly to their Coral Reefs...no walkie-walkie over Coral from beach. Check out WoodwindBonaire. A+ and 2Blocks from Cruise dock. YOU go out with them, others stay really close by..on land. LocoLoco1

Bonaire is Eco-friendly to their Coral Reefs...no walkie-walkie over Coral from beach. Check out WoodwindBonaire. A+ and 2Blocks from Cruise dock. YOU go out with them, others stay really close by..on land. LocoLoco1

Thanks for the suggestion! We waited too late, and they're already booked for the day we're in port.

We absolutely loved Blue Bay in Curaçao. Beach ($8 per person?) with lounges/palapas included. Great snorkeling!!!

Thank you for the suggestion! We'll definitely check out Blue Bay!