Carnival Sharks and Rays

JaniceB

• 2 weeks later...

I recently did the Carnival excursion snorkeling, shark ray alley and Caye Caulker. It was amazing with excellent guides. About 25 people on the boat were divided into beginner and experienced groups. Each had their own guides who retrieved different species of starfish and brought them to the surface for us to feel. They found and fed a huge green moray eel and pointed out many different kinds of fish and coral. When we left the island, they went to the back side and fed tarpon which jumped out of the water. On the return trip, between cups of rum punch, Dolphins were spotted and we stopped to watch them for a while. I would highly recommend.

• 2 weeks later...
I recently did the Carnival excursion snorkeling, shark ray alley and Caye Caulker. It was amazing with excellent guides. About 25 people on the boat were divided into beginner and experienced groups. Each had their own guides who retrieved different species of starfish and brought them to the surface for us to feel. They found and fed a huge green moray eel and pointed out many different kinds of fish and coral. When we left the island, they went to the back side and fed tarpon which jumped out of the water. On the return trip, between cups of rum punch, Dolphins were spotted and we stopped to watch them for a while. I would highly recommend.

Did the boat have any shade? Also how was the lunch?

• 1 month later...

From what I can tell, the two different Carnival shark/ray excursions are slightly different. One has snorkeling and goes to Los Olas for lunch, the other doesn't have snorkeling but goes to the Lazy Lizard at the split.

• 3 weeks later...