Pacific Shuttle

pizzalady1

Has anyone used Pacific Shuttle http://pacific-shuttle.com/home.html from the airport to Waikiki; Waikiki to the POA pier, and Pier to the airport. Their rates are great, but I would love some feedback. Thanks.

Their rates are not that different from Charley's Taxi, Star Taxi, Hawaii23 or Go 808 Express. Why the desire for this one company when the others have so many positive reviews?

You might read cruisersmom's recent review.

That is where I found out about them.

Their rates are not that different from Charley's Taxi, Star Taxi, Hawaii23 or Go 808 Express. Why the desire for this one company when the others have so many positive reviews?

Because I saw no harm in investigating another option, since they just got a great review.

I just did a forum search and there are only two references to this shuttle company, both were good. One thing that concerns me is that some of the flat rate cab owners have not ever answered my emails. I have emailed the owner of Pacific Shuttle twice with questions and got responses back within 30 minutes, so that impresses me. Although I am not going until next year, unless they get bad reviews, I think I will try them. Nothing to lose--if they don't show up, I call someone else!

We used speedy shuttle to and from airport as they were the only company our hotel allowed to go right up to the checkin counter. And used pacific shuttle from and back to cruise ship.

I used Pacific Shuttle last fall when we were in Hawaii. Brent (owner) was always very responsive to my emails and texts. He always arrived early and was a super nice guy. I highly recommend him!

Thanks for the responses.

• 4 weeks later...