Russia

grace3

I must have looked at everything out there..FINALLY found just what I was looking for!!

www.mircorp.com

I am looking at the Splendors of Saint Petersburg..that is the area that I am most interested in..it has everything that I am looking for..many other good items too..a Volga cruise...........

Joan

I have looked at the M/S Peter the Great...I think I looked at everything. I am very pleased with Mir....I really don't want the cruise...The Imperial Splendors of St. Petersburg will give me all of the best in St. Pete and surrounding area...they can add on whatever I want...probably a few nights in Moscow. They use top hotels..they do have a Volga cruise...a pretty special brochure, with some great trips. I am not a tour person, so there very limted size groups are pleasing to see!

• 5 years later...

We just returned from a 3 day visit to St Petersburg and we quite disappointed in many aspects of our tour, but the greatest disappointment was that Steve Fowler promised, in writing, visits and information and did not follow through. He blamed the guide when in truth I blame his travel company and the one he partners with in St. Petersburg.

I actually think that looks like a good itinerary.

When I did my land trip there, we did a night train from St. Petersburg to Moscow which worked out really well. Not sure how long the bus trip is but I would prefer this itinerary to my River cruise I did with AMA a few years ago.

Archived