Very Useful Kit for UK cruisers

I stumbled on this European Travel Adaptor with 2 USB charging ports in our local B&M store (bottom shelf, nearly missed it) recently priced @ £6.99.......good bargain.

Apologies for the photo quality - having an Olympus camera doesn't make me David Bailey !!!

Status%20Euro%20Travel%20Adaptor%20with%202%20USB%20charging%20ports%20-%20front_zpssadnkrrw.jpg

Status%20Euro%20Travel%20Adaptor%20with%202%20USB%20charging%20ports%20-%20rear_zps8me9cxoh.jpg

Cautionary note.......the earth connection is at the North position so it'll not fit sockets on Spirit (or Celebration presumably) where that pin is at South, and there is insufficient space between the socket and the horizontal surface below to accommodate the adaptor.

Not sure about other Thomsons ships.

We are off on Majesty soon - hope it works - even if not it'll be a useful item for hotels etc.

Just had a look at store locations down your way - Yeovil, Weston Supermare and Tiverton came up.

Any near you ?

I'm geographically challenged !!!

Similar devices on Ebay.

Aw thanks wcm sometimes have a trip to Weston-super-Mud so I'll look out for one [emoji106]🏻

Thank you wcm that's very sweet but I may be going to WSM next week so I'll try to pick one up then.

I'm in Luton with family until Sunday. I will have to get down to B&M tomorrow before going home to Spain on Sunday

Edited by glynandkath

Just had a look at store locations down your way - Yeovil, Weston Supermare and Tiverton came up.

Any near you ?

I'm geographically challenged !!!

Similar devices on Ebay.

This looks a great bit of kit - I'm in Somerset but not far from Tiverton so may have to pop over. Thanks!

Strange it's not on their website - here is a possible alternative if you can't locate a store with stock.

http://www.bmstores.co.uk/products/eveready-usb-travel-adapter-295707

No socket for UK plugged device though.........however it has wider geographical use (including here) - and £3 off the original price !!!

I feel another visit to B&M coming on !!!