Problem with navigating CC

snookie1

I wonder if anyone here can help me. When bringing up this Viking Ocean forum (or any other), I used to see all the threads since I last visited the forum in bold print; that no longer happens; ALL threads are in bold print. Also, I used to be able to click on "view unread posts" at the top of each thread, and it would take me to the newest one I hadn't read. That no longer happens; I click on "view unread posts", and it brings me right to the beginning of each thread. It is just a lot harder and time consuming to navigate (and I have to remember what day I last looked at the forum!). Did I inadvertently hit something that changed things? Or has Cruise Critic changed something? Thanks for any help you can give! (by the way, in case you can't tell, I am not very handy with computers, so use simple instructions, please:)!)

For answers, try this forum: Report Bugs & Glitches

I've read there other people reporting similar problems and they may offer some possible solutions.

In the meantime, one thing that you can do is to try logging on to CC with a different browser.

If you do post on bugs and glitches, be sure to tell them what browser you are using and what operating system (Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Apple, etc)

I wonder if anyone here can help me. When bringing up this Viking Ocean forum (or any other), I used to see all the threads since I last visited the forum in bold print; that no longer happens; ALL threads are in bold print. Also, I used to be able to click on "view unread posts" at the top of each thread, and it would take me to the newest one I hadn't read. That no longer happens; I click on "view unread posts", and it brings me right to the beginning of each thread. It is just a lot harder and time consuming to navigate (and I have to remember what day I last looked at the forum!). Did I inadvertently hit something that changed things? Or has Cruise Critic changed something? Thanks for any help you can give! (by the way, in case you can't tell, I am not very handy with computers, so use simple instructions, please:)!)

I have exactly what you have but only when I'm not signed in. The moment I sign in all those features are back.

Thanks to both of your for your suggestions. I attempted to "log in" today, and could find nowhere to do so. I did click on my name (snookie 1) in the blue strip at the top of the page, but log in was not one of the choices. So I just started looking through the threads, and lo and behold, everything was back to normal! I don't know if I did anything to fix it, or what, but I'm so glad I can read through the posts more speedily!:)

Thanks to both of your for your suggestions. I attempted to "log in" today, and could find nowhere to do so. I did click on my name (snookie 1) in the blue strip at the top of the page, but log in was not one of the choices. So I just started looking through the threads, and lo and behold, everything was back to normal! I don't know if I did anything to fix it, or what, but I'm so glad I can read through the posts more speedily!:)

Glad to hear this!

Sign in is at the top right corner of the page in brownish letters. On the mobile it's Login . :)

If you can see your name at the top of the page, you are already logged in. That is why you could not see log in as one of the choices. Cruise Critic has been having trouble off and on ever since it upgraded its software and gave the site a a new look. Many times, the problems effect one person or one browser and not others. Sometimes, the problem disappears just as suddenly as it appeared. You were lucky; it took care of itself. Happy browsing.