Which drink package to get??

Does anyone know if you can order specialty coffees and cappuccinos at the Starbucks counter when you have the ultimate drink package???

Not if you are on Oasis or Allure.

Only Oasis and Allure have a branded Starbuck's kiosk. None of the packages can be used for beverages at these venues.

Thanks Bob.... Oh I haven't really been paying too much attention to coffee venues..is the coffee kiosk on the enchantment a starbucks?

Thanks Bob.... Oh I haven't really been paying too much attention to coffee venues..is the coffee kiosk on the enchantment a starbucks?

No, it's called Cafe Latte-Tudes. I don't recall if it serves Starbucks coffee, or some other brand, but in any case, the beverage packages can be used there.

We were told back on Independence in 2013, that Royal Caribbean no longer contracts w/ Starbucks. Since that time, the Starbucks cups have been replaced w/ blank cups.

Personally, if you're planning on drinking only a cup or two of specialty coffee a day, you're better paying as you go. Also, if it doesn't suit your tastes, you know you haven't paid for that package for the entire cruise.

Edited by knittinggirl

We were told back on Independence in 2013, that Royal Caribbean no longer contracts w/ Starbucks. Since that time, the Starbucks cups have been replaced w/ blank cups.

Personally, if you're planning on drinking only a cup or two of specialty coffee a day, you're better paying as you go. Also, if it doesn't suit your tastes, you know you haven't paid for that package for the entire cruise.

Good advice thanks guys

No, it's called Cafe Latte-Tudes. I don't recall if it serves Starbucks coffee, or some other brand, but in any case, the beverage packages can be used there.

It served Starbucks on our March cruise on the EOS.

I guess I am in the minority as far as Starbucks....I think its nasty coffee...I prefer 7-11 brand type that is smoother and less acidic. So I will not miss Starbucks if they don't have it. Seattle's Best will be just fine. I do remember seeing... or think I saw a starbucks on Allure and knew it wasn't covered in any drink package. I did not want to buy the extra drink package and then be unable to use it at the coffee shop kiosk on the Enchantment in May.