Latitudes and turning 18.

mpk218

I know the topic comes up every great while regarding kids turning 18 and how the points are applied to their Lat. Accts... Well , for the record one of mine just turned 18 and the very next day here account went Platinum...

Not sure how I feel about the whole thing . One of these not being Platinum will be in the minority.. ;) Six Cheerio box tops and $2. and your in ...soon:p

What is your question/concern/issue?

My question is . What do you mean ?

My concern is. People that dont understand an informative post.

My issue is . This Board has become a playground for the bored .

Anything else ? :rolleyes:

My question is . What do you mean ?

My concern is. People that dont understand an informative post.

My issue is . This Board has become a playground for the bored .

Anything else ? :rolleyes:

IMHO there are also a lot of rude people on these boards. I really do not understand what your concern or question is. It is a difficult post to understand. What information are you sharing???

I know the topic comes up every great while regarding kids turning 18 and how the points are applied to their Lat. Accts... Well , for the record one of mine just turned 18 and the very next day here account went Platinum...

Not sure how I feel about the whole thing . One of these not being Platinum will be in the minority.. ;) Six Cheerio box tops and $2. and your in ...soon:p

I assume he/she actually went on those cruises... vs Royal where you basically "inherit" whatever cruises your parents went on until you turned 18, even if you only took 1 cruise on that line.

However, I do always get annoyed that I can't get Latitudes Credits for the cruise I took as a kid in the 80's -- but I don't think that has to do with age, I don't think anyone got credit for those cruises.

IMHO there are also a lot of rude people on these boards. I really do not understand what your concern or question is. It is a difficult post to understand. What information are you sharing???

Let me break it down for you, bud...

OP indicated the program works as expected. That is, a previous minor received her latitude points automatically without any intervention.

OP was trying to show the humor she saw in the juxtaposition between her child obtaining platinum level by doing nothing more than tagging along with a box of cherries and a juice box compared to the effort and expense she went through to obtain same.

Not everything has to be a complaint or an argument, silly.

My 8 year old says it should count that at 8 he was platinum... I asked him for his credit card :D :cool:

I love the update! My kids will likely be platinum when they turn 18 considering one of them started at age 4. We have their 3rd and 4th cruises booked later this year and we snuck in under the nine month window so double points for those.

But I do wonder since we only sail when they are "free" if they will have an asterisk somewhere in the notes section of their Lattitudes file [emoji12]

My daughter is only 2 and would qualify(if age 18) as silver after her first cruise this past september, it took the DW and I 3 cruises for that, kinda jealous of how easy kids have it these days lol

*Living large one week at a time*

Edited by Solararc