Luminae on Solstice?

baycruising

Can anyone currently on Solstice give an update on the progress of Luminae?

It is scheduled to open for the 3 April sailing but some of the other ships seem to have opened the doors to Luminae ahead of time and we are hoping this may be the case on Solstice.

• 3 weeks later...

Any update here on Luminae on the Solstice ??? I was expecting a bit more hype. :D:D I heard through Celebrity that April 5 was the official opening, but other ships have had soft openings. Looking forward to the experience in Hawaii April 20. Party time...

Can anyone currently on Solstice give an update on the progress of Luminae?

It is scheduled to open for the 3 April sailing but some of the other ships seem to have opened the doors to Luminae ahead of time and we are hoping this may be the case on Solstice.

Any update here on Luminae on the Solstice ??? I was expecting a bit more hype. :D:D I heard through Celebrity that April 5 was the official opening, but other ships have had soft openings. Looking forward to the experience in Hawaii April 20. Party time...

I did a search on other active threads discussing the suite dining room but didn't really find any new information on the Solstice. I'm fairly comfortable in saying, based on the reports of passengers from other ships, that timelines projected by Celebrity are being met. I'm looking forward to experiencing this venue in 2016.

I have attached two PDF files that provide details on suite benefits and a FAQ of sorts that specifies timelines in one of the questions being answered.

14037410_CEL_Suites_FAQs.pdf

Suite Class Amminities.pdf

• 2 weeks later...

GREAT PDF files - Thank you, very informative. :D

I did a search on other active threads discussing the suite dining room but didn't really find any new information on the Solstice. I'm fairly comfortable in saying, based on the reports of passengers from other ships, that timelines projected by Celebrity are being met. I'm looking forward to experiencing this venue in 2016.

I have attached two PDF files that provide details on suite benefits and a FAQ of sorts that specifies timelines in one of the questions being answered.

It was open in March on Solstice and caused no apparent change in the way the MDR operated for us less fortunate folk . Nice for suite people as is Michaels .

(I did get the feeling when passing there , that it looked a bit quiet & lonely - still each to their own .)