Just off the Carnival Breeze.....any questions?

AlyssaGrant

Can't wait for your review. I leave with my 2 daughters 7 and 12 in 40 days. I haven't been on a cruise in 12 years. This is my kiddos first. So excited. What excursions did you do? Any recommendations for things to do with children? We are in a cove balcony. Sushi good? I could ask a 1000 questions. Lol. Hope u had a great time.

Can't wait for your review. I leave with my 2 daughters 7 and 12 in 40 days. I haven't been on a cruise in 12 years. This is my kiddos first. So excited. What excursions did you do? Any recommendations for things to do with children? We are in a cove balcony. Sushi good? I could ask a 1000 questions. Lol. Hope u had a great time.[/

There are different levels in regards to the camp structures for your children and there is a great water park located in the front of the ship along with two different water slides. We did not eat the sushi, but from what we saw it looked pretty good along with the fact that Bonsai is a busy place. As for excursions, we went to Doctors Cave in Jamaica, Stingray city in Grand Cayman and Nachi resort in Cozumel. Ask away if you have any further questions

Strange question you probably don't know the answer to: in dry dock did they replace the mattresses and how would you rate what you slept on?

Our mattress was fine (we were on the 5/21 cruise as well). I heard another couple say they couldn't sleep because of a big dip in the mattresses. I didn't think the mattress seemed new, but I can't say for sure.

Strange question you probably don't know the answer to: in dry dock did they replace the mattresses and how would you rate what you slept on?

We didn't have any issues with the bed... people forget that they are twins made into a queen so there's. a bit of a gap.