Just off the Triumph Today out of New Orleans

stvntra

Do they still fly the magician on one night?

I didn't see anything about a magician this last trip. I've been on the Triumph 3 times now and have never seen or heard anything about a magician. I wish they would have - that would have been great! :)

I didn't see anything about a magician this last trip. I've been on the Triumph 3 times now and have never seen or heard anything about a magician. I wish they would have - that would have been great! :)

Well that's not what it was called. Looking back at my Fun Times from last sept his the magic show was called Viva Variety: Mark Bennick. He came from Vegas and had a group of dancers with him. Then later that night they did a burlesque show in the comedy club which was labeled "A kiss goodnight" in the Fun Times. It was a nice change so I was hoping they would still have it in September.

Well that's not what it was called. Looking back at my Fun Times from last sept his the magic show was called Viva Variety: Mark Bennick. He came from Vegas and had a group of dancers with him. Then later that night they did a burlesque show in the comedy club which was labeled "A kiss goodnight" in the Fun Times. It was a nice change so I was hoping they would still have it in September.

Ah.... well I haven't heard anything about him to be honest. This time around I only recall seeing that there were 2 different comedians other than the normal nightly Carnival Dancers shows.

Ah.... well I haven't heard anything about him to be honest. This time around I only recall seeing that there were 2 different comedians other than the normal nightly Carnival Dancers shows.

What was the entertainment on their off night?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What was the entertainment on their off night?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I don't have my Fun Times to know who, if any, filled in during their off night. I'm not sure they actually had an off night either - I know they performed about 2-4 shows a night - 2 PG rated and 2 R rated. It was a short cruise - 4 days, 3 nights

How was the disembarkation? Was there any delay?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Forums mobile app

The disembarkation was TERRIBLE to be honest - it was truly the worst we've ever been a part of. We've never cruised out of New Orleans before (I have 23 years ago but don't recall anything from that far back). I'm not sure what the delay actually was that morning, but all I can honestly say is that it was an absolute absurd MESS disembarking and they did not have their act together at all.

I don't have my Fun Times to know who, if any, filled in during their off night. I'm not sure they actually had an off night either - I know they performed about 2-4 shows a night - 2 PG rated and 2 R rated. It was a short cruise - 4 days, 3 nights

That's probably what the difference is. Mine was a five night.