Carnival Inspiration out of Long Beach, FTTF and boarding time question

TheSuperintendent

This past June, we cruised out of LB with FTTF.

We arrived at the port at 930A (drove from NorCal at 3AM). Checked in with guest services and were in line for boarding by 1030A.

We boarded the boat after wedding parties, along with suites, platinum and diamonds at around 1145A.

We got to our rooms after q quick stop at Guest Services to rearrange names/sign and sail account/rooms, unpacked for the week and went to lunch all by 1245P.

From what I've been reading here on CC, the boarding process has changed and S&S cards are no longer issued land-side but are distributed to your cabin.

Maybe another cruiser can chime in to confirm LB's current embarkation process and schedule.

Hope this helps. Have a great cruise!

From what I've been reading here on CC, the boarding process has changed and S&S cards are no longer issued land-side but are distributed to your cabin.

We were on the Inspiration a few weeks ago and the cards were still being issued land side.

Boarding in LB is a crap shoot. Sharon is right that boarding usually starts around 11:30. However, I've also seen boarding start as late as 1:30 and as early as 11:00. We usually arrive around 11. We get our cards and hang out for 30 minutes or so. Lately there have been wedding parties on all our cruises, so we don't get to board first. But, still soon enough. :)

Bob

Maybe another cruiser can chime in to confirm LB's current embarkation process and schedule.

Hope this helps. Have a great cruise!

On 1-27-17 we got our cards land side.

• 1 month later...