Elation 3 Day Cruise Schedule

CruizCuz

Hello all! After adding up costs of going to EPCOT and Disney for 2 days and comparing with a 3 day cruise on CCL, we found the cruise to be the less expensive option. We love Disney, but to have the opportunity to leave from our home port, no driving, AND less expensive, (and a CRUISE!) it was a no brainer. So my questions are these for those who have traveled on the Elation out of Jax Port: Our itinerary is for one sea day and one day at Freeport :rolleyes:. Any thoughts when elegant night will be? Also, I have been following the thread about the muster drill. My mom is almost 80, and we have a cabin for those with mobility issues. Where do I go to ask for an inside muster? The Jax heat and all the walking will be a bit much for mom. She normally can get around, but after boarding and the long day, muster will be a bit much. We have FTTF, so boarding shouldn't be a problem. My husband will drop us off at the entrance, so that's not an issue either. Also, she is HOH and I will request a table for just us 3 at dinner. Multiple conversations at the dinner table are very hard and frustrating for her. I will email the maitre d' a week before we leave. Thank you for your suggestions and answers!

The muster drill starts out in an inside location. After they show you how to put on your life jacket (you do not have to take them to muster), they move outside. They do make an announcement about those who have physical problems not going outside. I think you will be fine. If I had to guess, your elegant night will be your day at sea night.

Have a wonderful time!!

The muster drill starts out in an inside location. After they show you how to put on your life jacket (you do not have to take them to muster), they move outside. They do make an announcement about those who have physical problems not going outside. I think you will be fine. If I had to guess, your elegant night will be your day at sea night.

Have a wonderful time!!

Thank you for the response! I guess I've never needed to "skip" the outside portion of the muster drill, so didn't hear that. Our "sea" night will be our last night. That's why I was thinking it would be when we were in Freeport. I'd rather go on a 3 day cruise than no cruise, but it's still super short! LOL!