Carnival Valor Review A Quick Getaway

cynt

Enjoyed the review and the pics. We're going to be on Valor in December and there just don't seem to be enough reviews out there. Seems like the ship that no one writes about.

If you ever consider the Mayan ruins, don't be put off by the long drive. We did Uxmal a few years ago and had a great time. The drive was an hour and a half, but the driver and our tour guide were so entertaining that the time flew by.

EP you were right. At his softball game last night my BF was like babe I'm ready to go on another cruise. I just kept my eyes forward but I was jumping with excitement. He said did you hear me. I said yes, when ur ready to put down some money let me know.

Can you believe that. He's such an introvert. LOL!!! But I'm super ecstatic that the cruise addiction is slowly starting to kick in! YES!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Forums mobile app

'

Maybe BF would like a 7nt out of Puerto Rico on the Fascination - it's an older ship but there is only 1 sea day!

Thanks for your review, we will be on the Valor for the first time in August and are really looking forward to the trip. Your review was very informative and more importantly it was FUN! Good luck getting the BF hooked on crus'n, I think you are making great progress! :)