VIP BEACH DAY AT BLUE LAGOON ISLAND vs. FAMILY BEACH DAY WITH LUNCH AT BLUE LAGOON

MandyMooToo

Anyone ever done these two excursions? Or at least one of them? Debating on which one to choose as they both have 4 stars rating on carnival's website but one has only 9 reviews and the other has 16. Not a lot of input! We are two couples looking for a relaxing beach day with food and drinks and some shade.

Debating between them too. My only reservations is because the reviews make it sound like you arent on the island very long.

Yes I've seen that too. The descriptions say 5 hours but several reviewers have said they only got 2-2.5 hours on the island. I'm not sure I want to pay $75-100 per person for two hours and a boat ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes I've seen that too. The descriptions say 5 hours but several reviewers have said they only got 2-2.5 hours on the island. I'm not sure I want to pay $75-100 per person for two hours and a boat ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I saw one that said they were only there a little over an hour. Considering just going to an all-inclusive resort. Will be about the same price.