Carnival Sensation return to Miami 4-29-17

Does anyone have any factual information about the ill woman on board, and why we returned to Miami? What happened to her? Is she ok now? Very disappointed we missed Jamaica, but reassured to know Carnival values the well being of the passengers.

🍹🌞

• 3 weeks later...
Does anyone have any factual information about the ill woman on board, and why we returned to Miami? What happened to her? Is she ok now? Very disappointed we missed Jamaica, but reassured to know Carnival values the well being of the passengers.

🍹🌞

I would love to know too. We were on this cruise. Very disappointed and very upset that they are not giving money bk or a better discount. Terrible cruise for us. What kind of discount are you getting ?

I would love to know too. We were on this cruise. Very disappointed and very upset that they are not giving money bk or a better discount. Terrible cruise for us. What kind of discount are you getting ?

Probably a "terrible cruise" for the person medically evacuated, as well. Hope she is getting a refund, or maybe they should charge her for causing you all to get refunds.

I too hope the woman is ok. Glad ALL cruiselines take their client's health and safety with the respect it deserves. Pretty sure she and her family were also "disappointed" that their cruise was ruined also. How crass that statement was.

wasn't being ugly about the person who got sick only think it's terrible that we're getting a 20% off of a cruise that we're not gonna take so how am I getting anything from this zero nothing. Like I said if we would've been told about it whenwe got back to Miami after 13 hours of cruising we would have gotten off the ship but we weren't told about it we cruised for 4 1/2 days 4 1/2 days in the water because they turned off the TV screens wouldn't tell anybody where we were I think we floated in circles for quite a while because They didn't know what to do with us was very disappointed. And no every time I called to talk to them about it to even see about getting the 20% cruise for maybe in the future I get stuck on hold and we never get through but that's OK there or the cruise lines and I have a friend who is a diamond and she told me it was time we change lines and I do believe she's right

wasn't being ugly about the person who got sick only think it's terrible that we're getting a 20% off of a cruise that we're not gonna take so how am I getting anything from this zero nothing. Like I said if we would've been told about it whenwe got back to Miami after 13 hours of cruising we would have gotten off the ship but we weren't told about it we cruised for 4 1/2 days 4 1/2 days in the water because they turned off the TV screens wouldn't tell anybody where we were I think we floated in circles for quite a while because They didn't know what to do with us was very disappointed. And no every time I called to talk to them about it to even see about getting the 20% cruise for maybe in the future I get stuck on hold and we never get through but that's OK there or the cruise lines and I have a friend who is a diamond and she told me it was time we change lines and I do believe she's right

Wow, it's a human being, and no fault of Carnival. 20% off is quite generous, amazing how entitled people are.

Carnival Breeze 9/22/2013

Carnival Glory 9/27/2014