Taxi at the train Station in Copenhagen

We booked Best Western hotel Hebron in Copenhagen ( Address:

Helgolandsgade 4, Copenhagen, 1653, DK). If we take the train from the airport can we find a taxi at the train Station to take us to the hotel, or the distance is too small ?And is it worth the trouble after a long flight?

I did not see this hotel mentioned among the recomended ones on this forum. Is it anything wrong with it? Besides no AC ?

Thank you.

Helgolandsgade 4, Copenhagen, 1653, DK). If we take the train from the airport can we find a taxi at the train Station to take us to the hotel, or the distance is too small ?And is it worth the trouble after a long flight?

I did not see this hotel mentioned among the recomended ones on this forum. Is it anything wrong with it? Besides no AC ?

Thank you.

gets 4 stars on trip advisor; most reviews are quite positive. It's 400 yards from the front entrance of the train station so a taxi might seem it a bit odd. it's an easy 5 min walk.

We stayed across the street at the Mayfair which was also good value. There is a strip club next door and some street noise on a Sat. night. Ask for a room in the back.

Thank you.

We stayed there prior to and after our cruise on June 3 - It is a very easy walk from the train station - that is what we did. It is a very comfortable, clean, no frills hotel. They have a decent breakfast and a lounge with coffee available. The desk staff is very helpful with where to find things and have maps available for you. They have luggage storage as well in case your room is not ready when you get there.

We enjoyed staying there and the location is wonderful!

Thank you.

I think this will depend on how many bags you have to take on the train and if you can handle them.

Thank you very much for answering my questions. We don't have any problem walking 400 yards but DH does not want to carry suitcases ( will have maximum 2) after the long flight, and I think that being so easy to take the train from the airport does not make sense to spend on a cab. I thought that taking a taxi fom the train Station will be a good compromise.

The trains that run from the airport to Centraal station, are designed to handle travellers with luggage and have lots of room. We had no problem at all getting on the train with our 2 pieces of luggage (each). Also, once you arrive at Centraal station, there is an elevator you can use to reach the street level.

We stayed at the Mayfair Hotel and the walk is two blocks from the train station. It's really too short of a walk to order a taxi. No worries.

The trains that run from the airport to Centraal station, are designed to handle travellers with luggage and have lots of room. We had no problem at all getting on the train with our 2 pieces of luggage (each). Also, once you arrive at Centraal station, there is an elevator you can use to reach the street level.

We stayed at the Mayfair Hotel and the walk is two blocks from the train station. It's really too short of a walk to order a taxi. No worries.

Good to know--thanks.

Archived