Another Dumb Question.....

I want to book Chops Grill and use my credit card to pay. Will RC charge the dinner to my card after we dine or when I book? Just trying to figure out if it will be deducted from my Sail & Sign card which I do not want. Thanks for any help you can provide. :)

If you book precruise, I believe they will charge your card when you make the reservation. If do so, then by chance you cancel the reservation on board, the appropriate credit will post to your on board account.

If you wait to make the reservation on the ship, the charge will go to the on board account.

Hope that helps.

Edited by Starry Eyes

I want to book Chops Grill and use my credit card to pay. Will RC charge the dinner to my card after we dine or when I book? Just trying to figure out if it will be deducted from my Sail & Sign card which I do not want. Thanks for any help you can provide. :)

My experience has been you get the charge right away. While that may seem a little underhanded for a dinner not to happen for weeks or months, it makes that end-of-cruise statement a little more bearable.

Have a great trip.

You pay when you book...if you have to cancel once onboard, the charge is refunded to your shipboard account...not directly to your credit card.....of course, if you're using the same card for your account, then it all works out.