Navigator disembarking walk off

We did this in November, and I want to say that we were on the road a little after 8:00. It was a little disorganized because there were so many people wanting to walk off, and be sure to get there earlier than the ship tells you to to get a good group number for leaving the ship.

Also, make sure that you can lift the suitcase by the handle onto the escalator with one hand and that you have your other had free to hold the escalator hand rail. Otherwise they make you use the elevator, which often has a long line. (We breezed past a long elevator line and went right onto the escalator)

You don't need a number if you are self assisting (walking off). We just did this 2 weeks ago off the Navigator in FLL and we were off the ship, on the bus to the Park N Go lot, in our car, and headed home by 0750. Normally they can start debarking (or is it disembarking? I have seen both words used) by about 0700, so get in line 15-30 mins before that if you are in a hurry as the line forms quickly.

Abt what time would we be off if we waited to do the regular process after the walk off?

I beleive that for FLL flights anything before 11AM is considered an early flight and those folks would be off in the first group with maybe 11:30 included in that group depending on how many people aboard fall into the early category. If you get off of the ship by 8 AM you will still have plenty of time to hang around the airport waiting for your flight.

We have always gone with the regular process and making a 11 AM flight has been a breeze. Last year we didn't even leave Oasis until around 9 AM. There were, however, only three ships in Port Everglades that Saturday morning so reaourses were not stretched.

You don't need a number if you are self assisting (walking off). We just did this 2 weeks ago off the Navigator in FLL and we were off the ship, on the bus to the Park N Go lot, in our car, and headed home by 0750. Normally they can start debarking (or is it disembarking? I have seen both words used) by about 0700, so get in line 15-30 mins before that if you are in a hurry as the line forms quickly.

Similar experience here ... Mom and I walked off as well in January. We were walking off the ship at 7:30 a.m. and in a cab by 7:40 a.m. It was crazy quick and easy. I was shocked.

Archived