Island Marketing Ltd.- Jamaica

Kingisacruiser

Hi! I have seen a lot of threads about independent tour operators in Jamaica. However has anyone used Island Marketing Ltd. It seems as though they have outfits in Jamaica, Cozumel, Roatan and Puerta Vallarta. They have a tour that I am interested in and it is cheaper than the cheapest excursion I have seen thus far (if the prices include admission to the attractions). If they are reputable, I might look into them for our stop in Cozumel as well.

Thanks.

I used them for cozumel without a problem.

Hi! I have seen a lot of threads about independent tour operators in Jamaica. However has anyone used Island Marketing Ltd. It seems as though they have outfits in Jamaica, Cozumel, Roatan and Puerta Vallarta. They have a tour that I am interested in and it is cheaper than the cheapest excursion I have seen thus far (if the prices include admission to the attractions). If they are reputable, I might look into them for our stop in Cozumel as well.

Thanks.

We used them in Hawaii for two excursions last month and although I was a little worried cause there was not a lot of comments on them, both excursions were awesome! We had only 8 people on on our Kauai tour and 7 on our Hilo tour. Aside from giving great commentary (our driver in Kauai kept us laughing the entire time), both drivers did a great job avoiding the "big bus" crowds so we didn't waste time waiting in long restroom lines, etc. We were extremely pleased with the tour quality and the drivers. We have several Caribbean cruises coming up and will likely use them again on a few stops.

• 1 month later...
Good to know! I will check them out, too.:)

We are set for Labadee (beach day- no brainer) and Cozumel (Nachi Cocom) for our cruise on the Oasis next May, but have no idea at this point about what to do in Jamaica.

Ginny,

We have used Island Marketing in Cozumel for Nachi Cocum and St Maartin for the 3 island Snorkel Tour and it was smooth sailing for both. Last November, I looked at their Jamaica tours but nothing caught my eye. We found this awesome company called Libertytoursjamaica and went to Secret Falls (Blue Hole)

and it was fabulous! You get your own driver with small group for the entire day. I had been to Dunn's Falls MANY years ago, and Secret Falls was better hands down. We preferred the small group and went at our own pace. Google their website and watch the youtube video. You will be amazed how beautiful it is there. We didn't want to leave.