Jet skis, Rump Point & Stingray City....

celestekelly13

Is anyone aware of an excursion that hits all 3 of these? We are looking currently at Fat Fish Adventures and one other but it does not include a beach or RP stop......Our other option is to do this tour with Fat Fish then grab a can to a beach after.....Any thoughts?

Is anyone aware of an excursion that hits all 3 of these? We are looking currently at Fat Fish Adventures and one other but it does not include a beach or RP stop......Our other option is to do this tour with Fat Fish then grab a can to a beach after.....Any thoughts?

I want to do this too.. we've been to Stingray City before but I'd love to go via jet ski.

Here are the two options I was looking at..

Ebanks - goes to stingray city and starfish point..

http://ebankswatersports.com/jet-ski-tours-2/sf/

fat fish - goes to stingray city, reef snorkeling, and another stop.. probably starfish point

http://www.fatfishadventures.com/our-tours/jet-ski-stingray-city-tours/

Both look like great tours!

I want to do this too.. we've been to Stingray City before but I'd love to go via jet ski.

Here are the two options I was looking at..

Ebanks - goes to stingray city and starfish point..

http://ebankswatersports.com/jet-ski-tours-2/sf/

fat fish - goes to stingray city, reef snorkeling, and another stop.. probably starfish point

http://www.fatfishadventures.com/our-tours/jet-ski-stingray-city-tours/

Both look like great tours!

Exactly the tours we have narrowed down to!! :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

FFA is an excellent outfit and you'll be very happy with them. We took their tour while staying on GCM (they're a locals favorite and also recommended by larger hotel concierges who are "in the know"). Drive through the mangroves, hit stingray sandbar while it's not crowded and you have great interaction with the Rays, head to the reef near Rum Point, then either to Rum Point for their nice beach and the famous mudslide and grouper BLT (you pay), or to Starfish Beach, your choice. Would recommend RP.W

We took the last tour of the day (picked us up at the hotel at 1PM I think) because it adds more time for the same price and we were able to hit every spot with no one else there. That may not work for you but still a great day with a more personal experience.

Edited by blue_water

FFA is an excellent outfit and you'll be very happy with them. We took their tour while staying on GCM (they're a locals favorite and also recommended by larger hotel concierges who are "in the know"). Drive through the mangroves, hit stingray sandbar while it's not crowded and you have great interaction with the Rays, head to the reef near Rum Point, then either to Rum Point for their nice beach and the famous mudslide and grouper BLT (you pay), or to Starfish Beach, your choice. Would recommend RP.W

We took the last tour of the day (picked us up at the hotel at 1PM I think) because it adds more time for the same price and we were able to hit every spot with no one else there. That may not work for you but still a great day with a more personal experience.

This is a great option and recommendation!!

You can easily rent jet skis on the beach....they do have watersport rentals, where you rent the equipment and do your own thing.

I am pretty sure you are not allowed to go all the way to Stingray and Rum Point on the rentals from Seven Mile beach.

Take a waverunner tour that specifically hits the places you want to go.