Please help to decide Bella or Fantastica

travelberlin

Dear Cruise Critic members,

We are not new to MSC cruises. We have always taken the balcony cabin fantástica experience. Now because of price increases on that category we are considering the balcony cabin Bella experience. We are black members (acquired through our loyalty to MSC). Could you please tell me about the Bella experience? We do not care much about room service, but it is important for us to be able to dine early due to health issues and to have a table for two. This was never a problem under the fantástica experience. How about under Bella?

You'll certainly be facilitated with early dining due to the health issue but it's less likely you'll score a table for two. They're few and far between (as I'm sure you know from experience) and you'd be at the very bottom of the list of those requesting one.

You'll certainly be facilitated with early dining due to the health issue but it's less likely you'll score a table for two. They're few and far between (as I'm sure you know from experience) and you'd be at the very bottom of the list of those requesting one.

Thanks! Fantástica will have to be...

We did Fantastica last year and Bella this year and I could not tell any difference at all between the experiences except for locations offered for cabin. We did not use room service, and our request for early dining was honored.

We did Fantastica last year and Bella this year and I could not tell any difference at all between the experiences except for locations offered for cabin. We did not use room service, and our request for early dining was honored.

This is great news! Thank you.

I just did the Bella experience Balcony on deck 8 last weeek and I thought the location was great the view was obstructed due to the life boats but that was fine because I was over deck 7.I am very paranoid having a balcony with out a deck under my balcony with my 11 yr old. I brought the 18 non alcoholic beverage package since I don't drink.Just see how much it would cost you to buy the drink package with the Bella experience and compare.The one thing with the Fantastic experience you will have a better view.I had no problem getting the dinner time as well as a table for 2.

I just did the Bella experience Balcony on deck 8 last weeek and I thought the location was great the view was obstructed due to the life boats but that was fine because I was over deck 7.I am very paranoid having a balcony with out a deck under my balcony with my 11 yr old. I brought the 18 non alcoholic beverage package since I don't drink.Just see how much it would cost you to buy the drink package with the Bella experience and compare.The one thing with the Fantastic experience you will have a better view.I had no problem getting the dinner time as well as a table for 2.

Thanks, the Bella experience also includes the drink package for our cruise. When trying to book fantástica, all the good cabins were taken. So we went for Bella, also in the eight floor and midship. In case a midship cabin becomes free in the fantástica category, we might change it.

Fantastica with 12 drinks vouchers per person in the cabin ;-)

We ask for a table for 2 because we are not fluent in English but the second day we had company from Québec! We had a blast with the couple because we can talk in French and compare our days. They were so sweet and fun. First sitting because 8:30pm is too late for me, i don't like to have salad on my face after sleeping on my plate... With Fantastica experience you have the first choice of sitting before Bella.

With regards to your choice of early dining: I always find it depends where you are cruising - most people from Mediterranean countries prefer to eat late, so when cruising in the Med a early dining request would be more likely to be met than when cruising the Caribbean