Looking for Picturs Divina AFT balcony deck 12

DKCruising

Welcome to Cruise Critic. There are several long threads here dealing with cabin info requests, and many pictures have been posted. You might start by using the search function and putting in the cabin number(s) that intrigue you. EM

here you go

Deck12_aft.jpg

cabin 12226

deck%2012%20aft%2012266%20A.jpg

deck%2012%20aft%2012266%20B.jpg

Pete

Pete was "12226" a typo? (as your cabin knowledge is second to none and always greatly appreciated) but I thought that particular cabin number was starboard side. There is an aft cabin 12626 as it's next to the cabins we have booked for November and in the picture it looks as if there is a shorter balcony above which would fit in with those at the back up on deck 13.

Pete was "12226" a typo? (as your cabin knowledge is second to none and always greatly appreciated) but I thought that particular cabin number was starboard side. There is an aft cabin 12626 as it's next to the cabins we have booked for November and in the picture it looks as if there is a shorter balcony above which would fit in with those at the back up on deck 13.

You are correct in that it is a typo; the actual cabin number is 12266.

sorry about the error and thanks for pointing it out

I hate having mistakes I the information I supply, so I am truly grateful

Pete

PS your number 12626 is a non existent cabi, but I presume that it is a typo on your behalf

You are correct in that it is a typo; the actual cabin number is 12266.

sorry about the error and thanks for pointing it out

I hate having mistakes I the information I supply, so I am truly grateful

Pete

PS your number 12626 is a non existent cabi, but I presume that it is a typo on your behalf

:') yes a typo from me. I was flipping between reading yours and a deck plan all on my phone. Not flashing lights but 1's, 2's and 6's in front of the eyes. And once again thanks for all your cabin knowledge. It's second to none and i know I for one appreciate it. It's helped enormously both times we have booked Divina.

here you go

Deck12_aft.jpg

cabin 12226

deck%2012%20aft%2012266%20A.jpg

deck%2012%20aft%2012266%20B.jpg

Pete

Awesome pictures Pete!! :D Are all aft balcony cabins on Divina the same? I'm sailing on her for Christmas and New Years 2017/2018 in an aft balcony on Deck 10 (10277). Is this what our balcony will look like as well (size, furniture, shape, etc)? Do you have any pics of the inside of the cabin? Thanks!! :D

Awesome pictures Pete!! :D Are all aft balcony cabins on Divina the same? I'm sailing on her for Christmas and New Years 2017/2018 in an aft balcony on Deck 10 (10277). Is this what our balcony will look like as well (size, furniture, shape, etc)? Do you have any pics of the inside of the cabin? Thanks!! :D

your balcony won't look like the I've posted in this thread

In fact the balcony is more than twice the size

Deck10_aft%201.jpg

it is even possible to have a sunlounger on it

divinaaftbalcoy.jpg

here is a view of the inside of a deck 10 aft cabin

deck%2010%20aft%20cabin.jpg

Pete