Nervous tendering. Tubing with .bz

Kellyfkrc

We took this tour in Feb and took a while getting off the ship between a visit to the medical clinic, long line to get off the ship and a visit to the customs office on shore. Vitalino was there waiting for us, no problems. We made it back to the ship with plenty of time too and never felt rushed. It's their reputation on the line if they make someone miss the ship, especially with online reviews etc. Have fun!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Canadian Tyler

I was worried about the tendering too but I shouldn't have been. In the Fun Times, it listed where everyone needed to be to catch the tenders. Water Based through Carnival was in one lounge, Non-Water Based in another and then those people who did not have tours booked through Carnival went to the Comedy Club.

We ate breakfast and went to the Comedy Club as soon as they announced we could begin tendering. Make sure your whole party is with you, they give you a sticker and you wait for your number to be called. We were given number 4 and went straight down to the tender. We were on the tender with numbers 1-4 and were on the first tender off the ship. It was simple and easy. Once on-shore, you walk out the door to Terminal 1 and the .bz guides were waiting for you outside with signs. A short walk to their van and we were given cold bottled water and were on our way shortly thereafter.

They had us back to the port in plenty of time to do some quick shopping and then head back to the ship. I could not be more pleased with my decision to choose .bz. I can't say enough good things about them.

• 2 weeks later...

We have done it twice (and with .bz) with no problems. They realize that not everyone can get off the ship first. They have several buses outside the port waiting on you. When one fills and leaves, they still have another waiting.

They will get you back in plenty of time. Usually a few hours ahead of time. They do this for a living and rely heavily on cruisers feedback and reports to keep their good reputation. I have yet to hear of anyone getting back to late. Relax and let them take care of you. Enjoy your day.

• 1 month later...

We had the bad experience with them. We got right off the ship early, but had to wait on more people. They made us wait about 30 min. There were 7 of us in the van already. Finally another family arrived. The lady commented that they took their time bc "they didn't want to have to wait on anyone else."

As a result, we were rushed all day. Our included lunch was eaten on our laps as we were in the van bouncing down the road on our way back to the ship. Normally u have 30 min to eat at their property. (wonder where that time went)??

The driver was in contact with others to confirm that there were ships tours behind us on our way back to port and that we would be fine.

We made the second to last tender back.