Need Advice for Kids 7 & 9 (first timers)

amallison

We're taking the kids on a cruise for Christmas this year and it will be their first cruise! We will be in Cozumel on Christmas Day and we're trying to figure out what would be the best thing to do for kids their age. We're pretty much open to anything but the youngest isn't a great swimmer. What would you suggest for kids their age?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Paradise Beach is a popular, pay as you go beach club with great facilities and a HUGE pool. $3 admission, extra for the water toys - your two may be too small for them. Taxi should be about $17 each way.

Playa Mia is a popular beach club for families - kiddie water park, pools, beach, water toys, etc. They offer a variety of packages, some including transport/food/drinks. Taxi is also about $17 each way.

Chankanaab Marine park offers dolphins and other marine life shows, plus options to interact or swim with the dolphins (mucho $$); I suspect yours might be able to touch, but not swim with the dolphins because of age. Plus a nice beach, small pool, plus a separate snorkel area. Taxi will be about $11 each way.

Check with all to verify that they will be open on Christmas day.

Paradise Beach is a popular, pay as you go beach club with great facilities and a HUGE pool. $3 admission, extra for the water toys - your two may be too small for them. Taxi should be about $17 each way.

Playa Mia is a popular beach club for families - kiddie water park, pools, beach, water toys, etc. They offer a variety of packages, some including transport/food/drinks. Taxi is also about $17 each way.

Chankanaab Marine park offers dolphins and other marine life shows, plus options to interact or swim with the dolphins (mucho $$); I suspect yours might be able to touch, but not swim with the dolphins because of age. Plus a nice beach, small pool, plus a separate snorkel area. Taxi will be about $11 each way.

Check with all to verify that they will be open on Christmas day.

Thank you! Playa Mia sounds like something they would enjoy. I'm going to look into them and see if they will be open on Christmas day.

Of course, if y'all have any other ideas I would love to hear them!