how big is sofa bed on reflection?

billy10

will it be big enough for an adult male ? Has anyone slept on one is it as big as a single bed? Thanks for any info

My 18 year old daughter slept on it in June and she's not big. I supposed an adult male could but I think it may be a tight fit depending on his size. Its not a huge couch, I didn't measure but I'd say smaller than a twin.

I'm 5'8 and managed ok on Infinity in June, I can't see them being much different on Reflection. It was actually more comfortable than the actual bed in the cabin, in my opinion anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely smaller than a twin. My 6' adult son has slept on it, but usually by the end of the cruise he has talked me into taking over his spot because it is so small. The mattress is pretty comfortable, but not big enough. I am 5'6" and if I stretch out my feet are about to the end. Width-wise, anyone of reasonably normal (and somewhat above) weight will fit on it, but there is little room to stretch out or move around. So doable, yes. Desirable, no.

We had our 6'1" son try it out, to see if a 3 person room could work on the new years cruise next year. The steward helped out once we explained. End result: I booked an extra room.

Ouch ($$$ ).... but better for everyone involved.