Cloud 9 spa daily pass/weekly pass rates

MuffyKismet

Have searched high and low for CORRECT prices for Cloud 9 Spa on the Breeze.

Does anyone that has recently sailed the Breeze and payed for the Cloud 9 weekly pass or Daily pass know price they paid??

Thank you so much fellow cruises for your insight! I have a Spa room so my usage is free for our cruise but a friend that does not have a spa room would like to know. Thanks again!!!!

AND do BOTH people in the room have to purchase the SPA package or can just 1 person in the room purchase the package?

Weekly price per person-

Weekly price per couple-

Daily price-

I believe this is the current prices and no not everyone has to buy one. They only sale a certain number on non Spa rooms so your friend needs to go real early after boarding if she wants one. We had a Spa balcony on the Dream in June and loved it! I used it every day, my husband only went a few times though.

6-day sailing $139 $239

7-day sailing $149 $249

8-day sailing $159 $268

I believe this is the current prices and no not everyone has to buy one. They only sale a certain number on non Spa rooms so your friend needs to go real early after boarding if she wants one. We had a Spa balcony on the Dream in June and loved it! I used it every day, my husband only went a few times though.

6-day sailing $139 $239

7-day sailing $149 $249

8-day sailing $159 $268

Thank you so much for your quick response, I just let my friend know!! She was saying she will probably only go 1 or 2 times , I told her NO NO NO, you will use it everyday sometimes 2X a day!! I know we did, that is why THIS time on our cruise in Sept on the Breeze we booked SPA rooms. I used the SPA showers (especially since the Cloud 9 spa showers are huge and very nice) every day to get ready for dinner rather then using the small cramped bathrooms in our staterooms!! I love the SPA and am so excited to have a SPA stateroom this time, just a quick private elevator ride up to the thermal suites and walla !!!!

Again thanks for the quick response!

Both people in the room DO NOT have to purchase it. Do a spa tour when you get on board and they will tell you. We paid $259 for 2 people back in January. Wish I had only gotten one for myself as my husband never went even with my raving about how great it is in there! The T pool and those warm loungers! Your friend will not regret getting a spa pass! Have a great time on your vacation!

Both people in the room DO NOT have to purchase it. Do a spa tour when you get on board and they will tell you. We paid $259 for 2 people back in January. Wish I had only gotten one for myself as my husband never went even with my raving about how great it is in there! The T pool and those warm loungers! Your friend will not regret getting a spa pass! Have a great time on your vacation!

I would be afraid of who was on the lounger before me. How are they sanitized

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

Sanitary loungers??? You place a towel down and you aren't naked. Probably cleaned more frequently than the loungers by the pool.

We always book a spa balcony if available because I love to use the showers and the T-pool. Quite disappointed that the T-pool was not incorporated on our upcoming Sunshine cruise. My husband never visits the spa - although he does enjoy having the stateroom shower to himself.

We have always seen people purchasing passes when we tour the spa when we board - but never does it seem crowded soothed can't sell that many.

Thank you so much for your quick response, I just let my friend know!! She was saying she will probably only go 1 or 2 times , I told her NO NO NO, you will use it everyday sometimes 2X a day!! I know we did, that is why THIS time on our cruise in Sept on the Breeze we booked SPA rooms. I used the SPA showers (especially since the Cloud 9 spa showers are huge and very nice) every day to get ready for dinner rather then using the small cramped bathrooms in our staterooms!! I love the SPA and am so excited to have a SPA stateroom this time, just a quick private elevator ride up to the thermal suites and walla !!!!

Again thanks for the quick response!

I used it a lot too, loved the pool and I also used the showers they were awesome! The Dream has a spiral staircase that you go up and are right there in the Spa, I did that most the time as it was just a short walk down the hall.

I think you can buy a day pass instead of a week long, I want to say it like 40 dollars a day but I'm not sure on that.

Sanitary loungers??? You place a towel down and you aren't naked. Probably cleaned more frequently than the loungers by the pool.

We always book a spa balcony if available because I love to use the showers and the T-pool. Quite disappointed that the T-pool was not incorporated on our upcoming Sunshine cruise. My husband never visits the spa - although he does enjoy having the stateroom shower to himself.

We have always seen people purchasing passes when we tour the spa when we board - but never does it seem crowded soothed can't sell that many.

Great, thank you!

The spa elevator wasn't working when we were on the Splendor so we took the stairs.

We had a spa cabin and also received 2 free pilates or yoga classes. I don't know if this comes with a spa pass for the week or not.

The spa elevator on the Breeze is unbelievably slow as well. Almost made me claustrophobic; refused to get in it again. I could fall asleep on those heated tile loungers.

Does anyone know if the Sunshine spa still charges the same without the T-pool?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I'll be on Splendor soon. No spa cabin for me and no weekly pass. We only have 2 sea days on an 8-night sailing and I am not staying on the ship on a port day.

We don't even have our first sea day until day 6. After all those days exploring ports, I really want to check out the spa.

Can you purchase a day pass when you board? I know I want it for that first sea day. I'm Platinum (we're supposed to get "priority spa reservations"), if that makes any difference (probably not!).

So, what's the current cost for a day pass?

Just a little statement we loved the spa on the magic so when we booked a last minute on the dream I wanted a spa cabin but did not want to pay the extra 500. So I kept checking prices and when they dropped I was able to get a spa ov for both weeks of our b2b from an inside for a total of 12. Never hurts to make a phone call

Sunshine is less. I think it was 119 a week or 209 for two.

Thanks! I can't wait to see the Sunshine Cloud 9 Spa. I was really surprised at the Breeze's huge sitting room compared to the one on the Dream. That room was fantastic looking out the front of the ship, and always had seats available, unlike the Dream which was often maxed out (literally not a seat left, unless you wanted an ottoman). Only negative on the Breeze was the cups were not replaced in the evenings which was a favorite time of ours to go there. Only had fruited water or teas in the early hours when glasses and cups were available.

6-day sailing $139 $239

7-day sailing $149 $249

8-day sailing $159 $268

What does the above price include in a weekly spa package?

I'll be on Splendor soon. No spa cabin for me and no weekly pass. We only have 2 sea days on an 8-night sailing and I am not staying on the ship on a port day.

We don't even have our first sea day until day 6. After all those days exploring ports, I really want to check out the spa.

Can you purchase a day pass when you board? I know I want it for that first sea day. I'm Platinum (we're supposed to get "priority spa reservations"), if that makes any difference (probably not!).

So, what's the current cost for a day pass?

In Feb on the Magic a day pass was $35. It could only be purchased the day used. You had to be there early so we were there at 8am. I don't think Platinum has any priorities as far as passes. I was Platinum and purchasing. I wanted to purchase it earlier but no..

Sunshine is less. I think it was 119 a week or 209 for two.

Thanks! I can't wait to see the Sunshine Cloud 9 Spa. I was really surprised at the Breeze's huge sitting room compared to the one on the Dream. That room was fantastic looking out the front of the ship, and always had seats available, unlike the Dream which was often maxed out (literally not a seat left, unless you wanted an ottoman). Only negative on the Breeze was the cups were not replaced in the evenings which was a favorite time of ours to go there. Only had fruited water or teas in the early hours when glasses and cups were available.

Sunshine has no thallo pool in their cloud 9 spa. There is some heated loungers and a sauna room, that is it. We spent 37 days on the Sunshine in a spa cabin and the spa is not what it is on the Breeze, Magic, Dream and Splendor.

After a full day in port on the Splendor, the thallo pool and the heated loungers were a welcome retreat. After that experience, I wouldn't pay for a spa room or pass if the ship didn't have the thallo pool. I didn't care for the steam room or the aromatherapy room.

Sunshine has no thallo pool in their cloud 9 spa. There is some heated loungers and a sauna room, that is it. We spent 37 days on the Sunshine in a spa cabin and the spa is not what it is on the Breeze, Magic, Dream and Splendor.

Oh I totally agree! Sunshine was my first ever cruise! But I did a lot of research, and I knew I wanted to do a spa tour to see what you got. Two steam rooms, two open showers with lights, waterfall facet and mist features....plus the heated loungers facing the sea as we sail away. It was enough for me to buy a weekly pass, which I used!

So when we started planning our next cruise I said I would only go on one that had a better spa than sunshine.....so we booked spa rooms on the dream! Can't wait!

Edited by QTPie68

In Feb on the Magic a day pass was $35. It could only be purchased the day used. You had to be there early so we were there at 8am. I don't think Platinum has any priorities as far as passes. I was Platinum and purchasing. I wanted to purchase it earlier but no..

Thanks. I'm a morning person, so no problem being up early. With a port-intensive 1-time itinerary like ours, I think many people booked for the ports, so I'm hoping they won't sell a lot of weekly passes and have availability for the day pass.

I'll visit the spa on embarkation day (we don't sail from San Juan until 10 pm; I always do the tour and enter the raffle although I never win) and have a chat with the staff, just to double-check and let them know that I'll be back on that morning.

Do you know if this is the procedure on all ships (that you can only by the day pass the day you intend to use it)?

Thanks. I'm a morning person, so no problem being up early. With a port-intensive 1-time itinerary like ours, I think many people booked for the ports, so I'm hoping they won't sell a lot of weekly passes and have availability for the day pass.

I'll visit the spa on embarkation day (we don't sail from San Juan until 10 pm; I always do the tour and enter the raffle although I never win) and have a chat with the staff, just to double-check and let them know that I'll be back on that morning.

That's a great ideal. It may different!!

Do you know if this is the procedure on all ships (that you can only by the day pass the day you intend to use it)?

That was the procedure on the Magic. It would be a good idea and go for the spa tour the 1st day and ask that question. It may be different on another ship.