Booking Shore Excursions

Robb

Is there a problem with Oceania's site? :confused: I have been trying to access the shore excursions that will be available on our April 2015 cruise and each time I enter the ship, date, and booking number and hit register it goes to a page that says 'page not available'.

Any suggestions?

Thanks so much

Thanks for the info 4LakesLady, I will keep my fingers crossed so we can work on it tomorrow. sitraveler, thanks for suggesting the obvious. I had thought of that but it is a little more complicated than just making a call and booking. There are others involved and we want to look at all the options together. Right now none of the excursion information is available, including price which is important. A simple phone call will not work. :) :) :)

Site seems to be working fine now - we're on the same cruise I believe.:)

It doesn't affect everyone equally for some reason. Several people on our cruise next week have been having this problem for a few months while others have been fine all along. It also seems to be affecting culinary class reservations (cannot view available or booked, nor add/remove classes).