Brilliance of the Seas studios

Hey everyone, as you can see from my signature I usually cruise Norwegian. After doing some research, I saw that some Royal ships have studios. I found a short cruise on the Brilliance next year, and I think it would be a good chance to try out Royal and see what their studio cabins are all about. Does anyone have any experience staying in these rooms or have any pictures to share? Also, how is the Brilliance overall? I'm starting grad school in January, so this would be over my spring break and the main things I care about are laying out, drinking, eating...and probably some more drinking!

With regard to Brilliance in general, we've cruised on that ship several times in the last couple of years, including a transatlantic. Lovely ship, excellent crew, another cruise coming up later this year. One of the nicest features is outdoor seating just aft of Windjammer (buffet). Also, great views outside from virtually every public venue.

With regard to Brilliance in general, we've cruised on that ship several times in the last couple of years, including a transatlantic. Lovely ship, excellent crew, another cruise coming up later this year. One of the nicest features is outdoor seating just aft of Windjammer (buffet). Also, great views outside from virtually every public venue.

I've read a lot about the outdoor Windjammer seating and it looks very nice. I've really only done large ships recently, so the Brilliance would have been a nice change of pace.

Regarding the studio single staterooms, I believe there are only three on Brilliance so availability would be limited and they would likely book up early.

I was able to do a mock booking a few days ago, but I just checked back after I posted this and they're all booked now :( Back to the drawing board!!

If you like the studios on NCL you will be a bit disappointed on RCI. Most of the studios are on the first deck near noise and the beds are 3/4 style. I had one on the Anthem(actually up in the middle of the ship) and it was not comfortable. Was like sleeping on a cot with thin mattress. Also RCI does not have the studio lounge. Do yourself a favor and pay just a little bit more and get an inside room normal size.