Purchasing a specialty restuarant before boarding the Grandeur

I know you save some if you do multiple restaurants, but what if you are just planning to go to Giovanni's? Online it is $20 per person. Will it be the same or more purchased onboard? If I pre-purchase, am I required to say what night we want to go?

Thanks!

I know you save some if you do multiple restaurants, but what if you are just planning to go to Giovanni's? Online it is $20 per person. Will it be the same or more purchased onboard? If I pre-purchase, am I required to say what night we want to go?

Thanks!

You may or may not save money by purchasing on board. If you book in advance you pick the date and time when you book. You can change that on board subject to availability.

We had planned to book a couple specialty restaurants on Harmony once we got onboard, but prices were way more expensive than what were in the cruise planner. From now on, I'm always pre-paying in the cruise planner to avoid that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you book ahead and the price on board is less, ask for a credit for the difference. The worst they can do is say no, and you might just get the credit. IMO it never hurts to ask. (I would ask the restaurant manager)

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F using Forums mobile app

We always just book Giovanni's as soon as we get on the Grandeur for our BOGO. We never have trouble getting the time we want. You have to go to Chops to book for Giovanni's for the first night. We never book ahead on the Grandeur. I've never seen Giovanni's crowded, no matter when I go past it. Love the restaurant.....my favorite. The price is now $25 though. Also, if you book the first night, you will now pay tax on it. Less than $2. You can book ahead, but, not really necessary. They will probably be offering special discounts throughout the cruise, too. The choice is yours.....

Gwen [emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Forums