Serenade of the Seas in Bergen - Photos

Today Serenade of the Seas called into Bergen, Norway. I was able to take a few nice photos of her departure (despite the standard-issue Bergen rain). The full set is up on my blog...

https://shipsinbergen.blogspot.no/2017/05/serenade-of-seas.html

I thought these might be of interest to some of you here. For me it brought back great memories of a cruise on Brilliance of the Seas a few years ago :D

20170516_180325.jpg

20170516_174858.jpg

Nice pic, I can actually see the aft cabin my wife & I had in Feb. Loved that cabin. It was the smallest RCL ship we had been on up to that poiny, I was skeptical the first day or so. In the end, we both really enjoyed it, and it might have been one of our best cruises. Thanks for posting the photo

Nice pictures of one of our favorite ships - thank you for posting. Will be joining her in August for a 29 night B2B2B and a chance to experience the "Bergen rain" for ourselves!

I think you're in for a treat :) I should hopefully be there to catch your sailsaway too...I love getting down to the waterfront to watch the cruise ships :D

Nice pic, I can actually see the aft cabin my wife & I had in Feb. Loved that cabin. It was the smallest RCL ship we had been on up to that poiny, I was skeptical the first day or so. In the end, we both really enjoyed it, and it might have been one of our best cruises. Thanks for posting the photo