Jewel of the Seas September 2018 SOLD OUT?

Hello Everyone,

My husband and I have booked (a few months ago) for 9th September 2018 on Jewel. Being the thrifty saver I am I like to know that we got it at a good price so went to check how much it had gone up since we booked and it is saying that it's sold out on our travel agent site and it's not even being shown on the RCI site.

Is this correct, does anyone know?? Sold out over a year in advance? I hope that there is not a problem with it as it is the perfect dates and itinerary for us and we bagged a great stateroom at a great price.

The 2 cruises with the same itineraries immediately afterwards are still showing (with loads of rooms left).

Apologies if this has already been mentioned here before and I've missed it.

Thanks for the reply Bob.

Is this a good thing? Is there any way of finding out who has chartered it and who our fellow passengers may be?

There's no foolproof way, and the cruise line will tell you nothing until the charter is confirmed.

However, some have reported some luck using an internet search with the name of the ship and the sailing date in different forms.

It's best not to do anything with that booking now, as if you cancel, you will not get any consideration from RC.

Oh dear.....I have just googled a few things and it turns out they have a 'party cruise' planned for this year on Jewel, if that has gone ahead or not I can't really tell as it was scheduled for June.

We will see, I will be really disappointed if this happens :(

Oh dear.....I have just googled a few things and it turns out they have a 'party cruise' planned for this year on Jewel, if that has gone ahead or not I can't really tell as it was scheduled for June.

We will see, I will be really disappointed if this happens :(

It's happened to many of us, not uncommon. We had the perfect B2B on Adventure for Jan/Feb 2018, and they decided to dry dock the ship in Jan 2018 and cancelled our cruises. Lucky for us we had not yet purchased air, but unfortunately we could not get the same exact itineraries we had.

Thanks for the replies, we are going to browse what else is about around the same time so we are well informed if the worst happens.

We have booked through an online agent (who we have booked all our previous cruises with) who is very helpful so we may drop them a line to see if they know anything.

Thanks again, fingers crossed.