When can you book for 2007?

chipsahoy

Interested in booking PG for 2007. Anyone know when they will have their schedule?

We are also interested in doing a Radisson cruise in May 2007 and would like to start budgeting but were told by our TA here in UK there would be nothing out until 2006 and in fact we've only just received stuff for 2006. May be better in US than UK. You'll probably get it sooner.

While the world cruise itinerary has been announced, it is open only for booking the entire cruise and at this point only for past world and "grand" cruisers. Others can book the entire cruise in late October, and segments will be available lin December.

According to Ngaire, RSSC is making an effort to start getting itineraries out earlier (they've probably gotten a lot of slack for this in previous years). Hopefully, with the 2007 WC itinerary out already (and it does look GREAT!) maybe they'll beat their usual February date. Hope So!

Wow, really, 2007???

Are there any other special early booking discounts when you book

a cruise that early? I have heard of EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNTS

but are there EARLY, EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNTS? Do you get

any special price guarantee if the brochure is not ready yet? Do you purchase trip cancellation insurance at that time when you first book that far out?

I can see planning a WC that early, but anything else, I am just not

sure I would bother. Some mornings when I have to crawl out of bed

to get ready for work, and leave the house by 6:30AM I wonder

if I will live through the end of the week---and I'm only 43!!!

I am new to this site, and I sure wish I discovered it sooner...I can't

believe how much I have learned from all you seasoned cruisers out there.

It has been the best learning tool for me---thanks! see sic

There are very definitely early booking discounts on RSSC. They reward pax for booking early and have for the past couple of years. Cruises like the South America cruise, the World cruise, the Ring of Fire cruise and most of the specials book up almost a year ahead. Good example; we waited to book legs on the South America cruise for a number of reasons and had trouble getting a stateroom booking a month ago for Feb, 2006. Last year we had booked two legs on the Voyager World Cruise a full year ahead and only had limited stateroom selection.

I hope there will be a 2007 itinerary before the Alaska seaon that will be of interest. This is the one ship of the fleet I need to get on. I also plan on booking the PG for that Sept.........to see how she was refitted.

I love this cruise line......just a little over 2 months before getting on the Voyager for the chocolate cruise........yummmmmm

Tom

• 4 months later...

Strange as I almost made a confirmed booking for PG in September 2007, but the amount of travel from UK and the costsings that entailed made it a difficult choice so in the end we did not, but, we could have done so. This was via a TA in the UK liaising with Radisson UK, albeit nothing is available to the traveller, ie you and me, just to my knowledge and I have searched a wealth of wordings and phrases on the net. So it can be done.

Thanks Don! That is strange. I wonder if a US agent can get the same information. I just want to know if the pricing is going up substantially in 2007. If it is then we will do some scrambling of cancelling cruises booked for this year and see about booking the PG for 2006. Waiting for some feedback too from the cruisers after the refurbishment.

Pat

Archived