Best/Cheapest Beach Day Options from Ocho Rios?

OceansOfTravels

Hello,

My grandmother and I are taking a cruise on the MSC Divina in August, and we are looking for a way to spend our day in Ocho Rios. We have decided on a beach day, and we would like to know of some recommendations that are easily accessible from the Ocho Rios port. We prefer beach clubs and resort day passes, but as long as there are chairs and umbrellas for rent, and restroom facilities, we will be content with anything. Where would you recommend? Could you also include the price of the resort day pass or the chair rentals, and give a ballpark taxi price estimate as well? Thank you so much in advance! :D

Right at the port is Margaritaville. They have their own beach. You can go to the beach for free. If I remember right the umbrellas and chairs were $5 to rent. There actually wasn't many people there at all. Beautiful beach

Right at the port is Margaritaville. They have their own beach. You can go to the beach for free. If I remember right the umbrellas and chairs were $5 to rent. There actually wasn't many people there at all. Beautiful beach

How far is the walk? Are there facilities such as bathrooms? Is there a pool, or just a beach?

We will be there in September. I have booked through Resort for a day to go to the only adult Jewel Paradise Cove Beach all inclusive . It icludes the transfers; food; drinks & all activities for $99 per person

As you walk off the pier stay to your left to reach Turtle Beach. There is a small admission fee to enter this beach. There is a restroom, food, drinks and chair rentals. Just a 10 min. easy walk, you can see the beach from the ship.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Can anyone provide any more information on Turtle Beach? Admission price, food, drinks, etc. We have been to the beach at Margaritaville once before, and are considering Turtle Beach this time. What are the differences, for those who have been to both? Thanks.