Is it safe to hire a private tour for mom and daughter??

rocky555

Hi! Traveling to Ocho Rios this summer on a cruise. My teenage daughter and myself would like to do DRF for sure, and maybe Blue Hole. I would rather do a small group private tour up DRF so we don't have to do the long human chain thing. Just want to make sure it is safe to hire one of the tours. Also do people suggest doing both DRF and Blue Hole. Thank you so much for your help!!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We have a private tour booked for our August cruise so I can't provide first hand experience. But there are many reviews of different companies online so I think if you pick one with good reviews it will be safe. As far as doing both DRF and Blue Hole, ask the tour company. They should be the experts[emoji4]. When I booked ours I gave the lady some ideas of what our group would like and I let her plan the tour. Right now I am pleased with what she came up with but we'll see in August. We are seeing Blue Hole but not DRF.

We have a private tour booked for our August cruise so I can't provide first hand experience. But there are many reviews of different companies online so I think if you pick one with good reviews it will be safe. As far as doing both DRF and Blue Hole, ask the tour company. They should be the experts[emoji4]. When I booked ours I gave the lady some ideas of what our group would like and I let her plan the tour. Right now I am pleased with what she came up with but we'll see in August. We are seeing Blue Hole but not DRF.

Thank you for your response. Do you mind telling me what company you went with.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app